Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Updating my food blog...

A month has passed and my last food entry was still in February. Yes, I know. I haven't been updating my blog for that long. I'm guilty now. However, having said that, I have actually done my homework but it's just that I didn't have the time to put it up on the blog. So here it goes...

1/03/09, Sunday - I attended my niece's Sarah's full-month birthday celebration at my second uncle, Uncle Tong's clubhouse at Faber Garden after my church service in the morning. When I arrived, people started digging into their plates of scrumptious food. My cousin actually ordered lunch buffet as part of the birthday celebrations for the guests. It was quite a spread. Unfortunately, when I went to queue to get my food, there was a snake of people queuing behind me and it was totally impossible to hog up the line with my camera-taking session of the food.

So in the end, I took picture of what I choose from the buffet spread. :)

(L-R) Sweet and Sour fried fish, Sotong Ball, Fried Chicken Wing and Kai Lan on top of a small heap of fried rice.

The fried fish and the fried chicken wing were not too bad. Sadly, the fried chicken wings were almost half-empty when I went to get my lunch.

No comments: