Friday, January 2, 2009

Last days of 2008

30/12/08, Tuesday - On the last two days of 2008, the 5ofus (comprises of Zoe, Gin, Cheryl, Ellie and myself) finally meet up and we indeed make use of every seconds to paint the whole town red! In the afternoon, I went on a shopping spree with Cheryl and Ellie as I need to get some clothes for Chinese New Year and I needed their opinions. Subsequently, Zoe joined us and lastly, Gin arrived.

For our dinner, we headed to MOS Burger@Taka. Usually, I would order Unagi Burger whenever I am at MOS Burger but since I was recovering from the therapy, I had to curb from eating all kinds of seafood. Hence, I had Curry Croquette Burger (S$2.40) and a small packet of fries (S$1.80).

After dinner, we continued catching up until Gin somehow suggested we go to KTV either at KBox or Partyworld for the rest of the evening. We went to Partyworld which was located next to Park Hotel@Orchard. Given the five of us, the rate which they were charging us for the evening was S$112 (after discount) and that includes drinks, two snacks and one plate of fruits. Since we didn't know where to go, all of us decided to sing our hearts out in the last days of 2008.

Speaking of singing, we indeed sang to our heart's content and not forgetting fun. What a way to end of our 2008.

No comments: