Sunday, July 5, 2009

Pastamania @ Shaw Centre

4/07/09, Saturday - My cousin, Yi and I went shopping on a humid Saturday in a bustling town called Orchard Road. It has been a long time since I went shopping at the shopping arena and now, ION Orchard is almost open for business.

After hours of shopping, we went to have our dinner at Pastamania@Shaw Centre. The food eatery is located on the fifth level and there are smorgasbord of food eateries on the level, namely, KFC, Long John Silver and Subway. As a result of the unconventional food dinning, Pastamania doesn't sell pizza in this outlet and the serving doesn't come in the usual plates and other metal utensils. Instead, it comes with black plastic box which will house the pasta and plastic fork and spoon.

I had the Chicken Sausage Linguine (S$7.90). The sauce was creamy and slightly spicy.

Yi had Spicy Chicken Spaghetti (S$6.80). I used to love to eat this pasta but after a while, I had hop on to other things.

No comments: