Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cherie's 21st Birthday Party

Last Friday, I went to one of my fellow cell sisters, Cherie's 21st birthday party at her place. Earlier this month, she returned home from her nursing studies in Australia and since her birthday is round the corner, her parents held a surprise birthday celebration for her.

My other cell sisters and I were lost together while trying to find her place in the East. Fortunately, by God's grace, we managed to find her place at around 8.30pm. However, when we got there, some of the food were almost gone. These were the food that weren't depleted:

Appetizer

All the food were catered by Eatzi - a Halal Food Catering Establishment - thus all the food were halal for some of the invited Muslim friends. I believe these were not really 'pork' ham but turkey ham. I like the Spicy Turkey Ham on the top left corner of the plate.

Sotong Ball and Thai Fish Cake

Lemongrass Chicken

Chocolate Eclair

Those eclairs were a little soft when I got hold of them. I would prefer them to be cold and slightly hard.

However, one of the nicest food on that day was actually the Laksa (I didn't take any of those photos, sorry!) .

It was a cozy birthday celebration for our friend, Cherie who will be flying off to Australia again at the end of this month.

No comments: