Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Prawn Noodles


Today I had Prawn Noodles Soup (S$4.00) from Ah Hui Prawn Noodles Stall at Longhouse for my lunch. It comes with four pieces of fresh medium-sized prawns but they sliced each prawns into half. Well, it actually helps me, who doesn't like peeling prawns in public, to eat the prawns in ease. To spice things up, I poured some chilli powder - which is fried with a mixture of dried prawns and red chillies together under some time- onto my bowl of soup. As a result of my greediness, the soup became too spicy that I ended up drinking and eating half of the soup noodles.

Since school started on Monday, I realised I haven't updated my food blog for close to a week and due to the fact that I frequently forgot to take pictures of the food I ate during my lunch break. So, I made a note to myself that I better remember to take some good food pictures the next time round.

No comments: