Monday, October 20, 2008

An Old Food Post


It just occurred to me that I haven't been updating my food blog for like the longest time and in order not to let my blog die of natural death, I have been taking pictures of food which I have eaten recently. So here is an old food post which I should have posted two weeks ago.

9/10, Thursday - I met up with Ping after her office hours and subsequently, we went shopping for my black dress. It was for an event that happened over that weekend. Unfortunately, she managed to knock off from her work at around 8.30pm and so it left us about 2 hours before all the retail shops in Orchard Road closed. After I managed to get the black dress, we realised our stomach was complaining. Given the present situation, we went to the Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe @Orchard Cineleisure for our late dinner since most of the eatery were already closed for the day.

The place wasn't really packed on a weekdays and we managed to get comfy seats. Since I have visited this same eatery many times, I decided to try something new and different. After studying the menu, Ping and I ordered the same thing.

Our Spicy Zha Jiang Noodles (S$8.90). It wasn't really spicy as indicated and instead, it was more salty than spicy.

At the end of the meal, we washed down those greasy gravy with our milk tea. Anyway, we were all tired and we just can't wait to hit our pillows.

No comments: