Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ramen Ramen

Before heading to the VM performance last night, my friend Cynthia suggested an eatery called Bishamon Sapporo Ramen at Bugis Junction Basement One for our dinner. I know that there is another outlet at Raffles City Shopping Centre (also at Basement One) but I never got around to try the food at that place. So anyway, it was nice to try out another ramen outlet in the marketplace since I adore eating ramen.

We studied the menu carefully and since Cynthia was hungry, she ordered the set meal which consists of a small bowl of entree, a side dish, a sushi set and a drink (S$12.90).

I ordered a bowl of Shio Ramen as my main. There was a slice of pork, a few strands of shredded radish and spring onions. I felt the meal was just satisfying. However, there wasn't any seaweed found on the soup which I wanted badly. Maybe they have it in the ala carte menu.

This was my side dish which was two Seafood Croquette and two pieces of sushi. Cynthia couldn't wait to sink her teeth on the Seafood Croquette. Heh!

This was what Cynthia ordered for her sides. Two pieces of Fried Chicken and two similar pieces of sushi.

As we were enjoying our meal and fellowship, people started to stream in gradually and soon the eatery was packed. We drank at least two cups of green tea before we leave the place.

No comments: