Saturday, October 25, 2008

Reminiscing of a Rum Ball and BBQ Nite

Prior from my previous post on High Tea Buffet at Goodwood Park Hotel, I had an interesting breakfast and also dinner that Friday.

As I didn't have any morning class, I had Rum Ball (S$1.40) from Han's with my favourite cup of coffee. This Rum Ball reminded me of my childhood days when my late grandfather would never fail to buy this cake for me especially whenever I pestered him. It has been ages since I last ate this cake. Whenever I sees Rum Ball on display, it would remind me of him.

But when I tried the cake, it was a total disappointment. It was hard and unpleasant to eat. I struggled to finish the cake actually.

Then in the evening, I went to my faculty's BBQ at one of our senior's house. One of the seniors organised the BBQ party a few weeks back and I thought, perhaps, it would be a good bonding time for everyone. I didn't really take many pictures of the BBQ as I was busying eating and talking to people.

Here was what we cooked at the BBQ. At this moment, the fire wasn't big enough to cook any food. However, we managed to get most of the food cooked. The food on the menu were Pork Cheese Sausages, Otah, Stingray, Chicken Wings, Prawns in Butter Herb or Black Pepper, Sotong, Corn and Sweet Potato.

The party was pretty fun and I had my fill, of course.

No comments: