Saturday, February 7, 2009

Macaroons Galore!

Recently, Bakerzin has been offering promotions and their desserts. Last month, the cost of the Warm Chocolate Cake (U.P S$9.80) was reduced to a very good price tag of S$4.90. Pity, I didn't manage to try that cake despite my cousin telling me how nice and warm it was. However, this month, the cost of my favourite Macaroons (S$1.60) has been slashed to S$1 per macaroons. *Screams in delight*

So last Wednesday, I went over to my cousin, Yi's place for dinner and her lovely mother offered to cook dinner for me even though I arrived late at her house. After the dinner, Yi finally showed me a packet of assorted macaroons and immediately, I was over the moon. She told me that there weren't many choices when she went over to the shop. So eventually, she picked what was available.

(Top Left -R) Coffee, Orange, Rose and Raspberries macaroons.

The flavour above may be wrong except for the Coffee and the Rose macaroons as I was able to decipher it.

But those macaroons were really nice. Yi even gave me a packet to bring home for my family. Although I tried to dissuade her from giving me that packet, she still insisted on me bringing some home.

Yet do rest assured as there will be another macaroons coming right up!

No comments: