Saturday, February 7, 2009

Thank you the 5ofus for the Macaroons!

On thursday, I received an instant message from Ellie asking me if I was in school as she had something to pass to me. Since I was in school, I agreed to meet up with her in one of our school blocks.

When I arrived there, she passed me a bag which concealed the rest of the details inside the bag. She said this bag was a gift for me from our 5ofus group and it was like a token of appreciation because I invited them over to my place for dinner last Friday. Then guess what was inside the bag? It was macaroons! And it was from Bakerzin!

There were altogether six assorted macaroons in the plastic bag and I couldn't bear to eat them in school because they were so beautiful. Fortunately, I brought a container from home that day which housed some Chinese New Year's goodies. But when I went back home, a few macaroons were badly smashed up. Perhaps, the macaroons were too big for the container which resulted it being dented.

Nevertheless, I did try some of those lovely and sweet macaroons. I had the Grape (Purple), the lemon (Yellow) and the Raspberries (Red) ones. No matter how much I eat these macaroons, I am still unable to decipher the real taste behind the macaroons. So I was telling Ellie that perhaps we should initiate a "Guess the taste of the macaroons" game. She just laughed when I told her the idea.

Then I realised they also wrote a card for me. Here is the card.

They even wrote a thank you note and I was moved when I first read it.

I am really privilege to be loved by this bunch of people and to the 5ofus, I hope our friendship will last till we grow old!

No comments: