Monday, July 28, 2008

MOS Burger


Over the weekend, I met up with Ellie, Cheryl and Gin at Takashimaya's MOS Burger for a late lunch/early dinner. It has been a long time since I ate a burger from that burger joint.

I ordered my current favourite, Unagi Rice Burger Set
(S$7.10) which consists of my Unagi Rice Burger, a regular-sized fries and a drink .

The Unagi Burger has two slices of Unagi (Japanese Eel) sandwiched in between two rice buns. That's why it's called a rice burger because instead of using the usual bread buns, they used rice. They even gave lots of shredded seaweed! However, I wished the burger would be bigger.

The French Fries comes in a thick form, not those usual thin fries from other burger joints. I really like it! It's neither salty nor bland. Pity, it came in small packet for my meal.

As I was hungry, I gobbled up my rice burger and fries fairly fast. Cheryl even asked what meal I ordered.

No comments: