Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Weekend Retreat @ SAF Yacht Club - Part III


Day Three, 6/7/08 - On our last day of the retreat, Joy told us that the brunch would be a good one. Given that we had local delights the last two days, I began to wonder about our 'good' brunch and how good it is going to be. True enough, we weren't disappointed. We came into the room and there laid a big box of curry chicken, chicken satay and Nasi Lemak in Bento Style.

I got a box of Nasi Lemak, took some curry chicken and a stick of chicken satay. As usual, the nasi lemak tasted really good. The curry chicken wasn't too spicy and the satay was quite good despite eating it once. This was my brunch. I even had it with a cup of coffee and it was heavenly!


When I returned home, something caught me by surprise. My loving cousin, Sharon gave me four Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and I was already madly swooning over it.

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts always make me weak in my knees. The thought of biting into the soft, pillowy bun just makes my mouth drooling. This time round, she gave me other flavours which I haven't try before. Flavours like Glazed Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Iced Custard Filled and Two Original Glazed.


People I know who have tasted Krispy Kreme Doughnuts told me that original glazed is the best flavour but I still love Strawberry Kreme Doughnut which has strawberry jam and creme inside the bun and a layer of white chocolate. I remembered I had it when my kind auntie gave it to me a year ago and I will never forget that experience.

No comments: