Thursday, July 10, 2008

The tasting of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts


For the past few days, I have been tasting the Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Well, I really didn't eat all of them but my mum did share some with me as well.

On Monday, I had the Glazed Chocolate Cake and why it looked very caramelised in the photo is because I used the toaster to warm up the doughnuts. It tasted nice although it was too sweet. I have never tasted chocolate cake in a doughnut shape but it doesn't really taste like a cake.

Later that evening, my mum had the Chocolate Iced Custard Filled doughnut. Due to the prolong condition, the chocolate on the doughnut had melted. The doughnut still tasted good and pillowy. The custard goes really well with the bun. Heavenly!

On Wednesday, I had the signature Original Glazed. What can I say? Although I accidentally caramelised the doughnut due to my negligence, the doughnut still tasted so good! Now, I can understand why people can eat three at one go.

No comments: