Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wanton Noodles


Yesterday, my kind neighbour asked me if I wanted Wanton Noodles for lunch as they were heading towards Toa Payoh to do some groceries shopping. At first, I hesitated but the next second, I said yes.

They came back around 1pm and hence, I had my Wanton Noodles around that time. The portion was pretty huge for a dish like Wanton Noodles. Usually some of the stallholders would give a few pathetic slices of Cha Siew (roasted pork) and two or three greenery vegetables. As for this Wanton Noodles, it has almost changed my perception. The texture of the noodles wasn't too al dente; the Cha Siew tasted great and there were even three fleshy Wantons! With all these combinations, it has blown me away.

I wish I knew the place so that I will get it myself the next time.

No comments: