Saturday, May 9, 2009

Dinner @ Carl Jr

15/4/09, Wednesday - I met up with my long-time friend, Chris and his Wife Allyson for dinner at Carl Jr, Plaza Singapura after an afternoon of musical theatre rehearsal. Chris returned from his postgraduate studies in UK not too long ago and we decided to catch up on lost times. I wasn't really fancy Carl Jr but since Chris wanted to have his burger, I relented.

As I wasn't into Charbroiled Burger that evening, I opted for something else. After screening through the menu properly, I ordered Carl's Catch Fish Sandwich Meal (approx. S$7.90).

I didn't take any innards pictures of the fish burger but I must say, the fish fillet was fantastic! After munching multiple times onto the burger and the fish, I could see the fish flakes. The fish even tasted fresh. It really tasted like a fish burger! :D

As for the fries, it was a medium-sized fries and it was still crispy when it arrived on my table. It wasn't limp or anything. I enjoyed it.

I remembered the last time I had Carl Jr Burger was back in 2005 when it first came to Singapore. I had the Famous Star burger but as one understands that Carl Jr burger is humongous, thus, I often failed to finish my burger.

No comments: