Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Food over the weekend

16 - 17/05/09, Sat & Sun - On Saturday, Yi's mum bought a packet of Nasi Lemak from the famous economical beehoon stall in Yishun. It consists of the coconut rice, ikan bilis and my favourite, Chicken Wing! There was a scoop of lip-smacking sambal chilli at the side of the lunchbox. The sambal chilli is not really hot and spicy, instead it leans towards the sweet side.

On Sunday, we celebrated my brother's birthday and the celebration came early this year as he will be stationed in his camp on his birthday. Well, the celebration was not an elaborated one because my brother prefers a simple birthday celebration. And that consists of only a cake.

This year, he went to buy a Green Tea Cake (S$18.80) from BreadTalk and this shot was taken by my dad.

I ate the cake the next day and I realised that there were red beans littering in between the layers of the green tea cake. The cream tasted good.

Sadly, there isn't a strong hint of green tea which I wanted it very much.

No comments: