Saturday, May 9, 2009

Italian Raviolli

12/4/09, Sunday - For dinner, I had Italian Raviolli which my dad brought it home from his working place. He said that one of the chefs cooked the Italian pasta onboard of the ship which he was working on. So he came home with a big tray of these huge Italian pasta.

He heated it up in the oven and within 10-15 minutes, we were all ready for dinner. Inside of the raviolli was all cheese and I think the chef used buffalo cheese which is more creamy and salty. Apart from that, the chef even sprinkled some parmesan cheese which makes it even more salty and gooey.

Here is my bowl of raviolli. I sprinkled some chilli flakes on the pasta to spice things up.

With the combination of the tomato sauce and the huge amount of cheese, I couldn't elaborate more. Yummy!

No comments: