Saturday, May 9, 2009

MacDonald's for dinner and TPDE Dance Concert

4/4/09, Saturday - I had Fillet-O-Fish Meal (S$6.45) from McDonald's at Tampines Mall for dinner, together with Ellie. It's just one of those days when you have cravings for something salty and unhealthy. Besides, most of the places were crowded and by the time, we decided on the place to eat, we would have been late for a concert.

When the food arrived on our table and I opened up the box, I realised that the fish fillet had somewhat shrunk. Clearly it was different from the menu board and I do understand that picture on the board is definitely different from what we will get. But I didn't expect it to be really thin and small.

The only consolation I had from the entire meal was the salty french fries. I always love McDonald's French Fries. It's really tasty and salty. And the coffee.

I realised they have re-packaged the coffee and I felt that it was a good move. It's a premium coffee and it really tasted like a premium coffee.

After that meal, Ellie, Cheryl and I went to catch Gin's choreographed dance concert at Temasek Poly.

No comments: