Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Desserts from Miss Clarity Cafe

22/05/09, Friday - My brother and I bought some desserts from Miss Clarity Cafe after our dinner.

Profiteroles (S$5.00 for three) . We were encouraged to buy three as a profiterole costs S$2.00. Those splashes of dark chocolates on top of the choux pastry just makes me wanna eat them fast! I realised that these pastry has to be defrost for a while before one can start eating them because the cold temperature in the fridge will freeze the pastry. Otherwise, one will end up eating the hard pastry and the hard chocolate cream.

Tiramisu (S$4.00). My brother had a sudden craving for Tiramisu and he was deciding between Breadtalk and the rest of the other cake shops islandwide. As I didn't want to travel far, we opted for Miss Clarity Cafe which is nearer to where we stay. Fortunately, they had Tiramisu in their display chiller. As you can see, the Tiramisu is being placed in a cute little square cup with a clear wrap on top of it.

My brother said it was good. As for me, the Profiteroles were good as well.

No comments: