Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hazelnut Milk Tea from KOI Cafe

Many years ago, the bubble tea market was hot in demand and many bubble tea shops were sprouting everywhere and every corner of this island. Everywhere you turn, there was sure to be a bubble tea shop in that corner. At that point of time, there was even had a temporary bubble tea stall set up in my school. Then all of the sudden, the bubble tea market burst! Since then, the bubble tea market was a lonely one.

Astonishingly, the bubble tea franchise began to surface in the market a year back. First, there were enormous queue at Sweetalk! And now, there are queues at KOI Cafe, another popular bubble tea chain. A colleague of mine was telling me that the bubble tea at KOI Cafe was better than the rest of the bubble tea chains.

So today, I decided to try.

There wasn't any long queue at the newly-opened AMK outlet so I ordered Hazelnut Milk Tea (S) (S$2.40) without ice as I dislike drinks that are diluted.

In KOI Cafe, they actually give you a queue number for you to pick up your drinks. For once, I thought I was at the polyclinic.

Here is my half-drank Hazelnut Milk Tea. It wasn't that bad and since I get to choose the sugar intake of my drink, I would give a brownie point to KOI Cafe.


2 comments:

Sin Yee said...

Yeah, Koi is so much better than Sweet Talk. We should try to convince Keira, the avid supporter of Sweet Talk :D

5 loaves and 2 fish said...

Yes we should.. haha