Saturday, September 13, 2008

Prata Breakfast on a rare Saturday's Morning

This morning, my brother and I had Prata for breakfast at a coffeeshop at Blk 24 Sin Ming Road. It was raining when I woke up and I was lying on my bed, thinking perhaps I should just stay in and sleep. Yet despite of the morning rain, we still went ahead with our breakfast plan.

It was my idea for eating prata as I had a craving for it for some time. Fortunately, my brother didn't mind.

My brother ordered a plain prata (S$0.60) and a cheese prata (S$2.80).

I ordered two plain prata (S$0.60 ea) as usual. I decided not to get anything other than plain prata. Basically, I enjoy eating prata without any fillings because my stomach would be really filled up if I were to eat prata with fillings.

The prata tasted really good and cheap. It is those doughy-kind of prata which I prefer, not one of those crispy prata.

We drowned our greasy prata with a cup of traditional coffee. It was a lip-smacking good breakfast for a while. After that, I headed to school for a production bump-in.

No comments: