Saturday, September 13, 2008

Tibits and Goodies from Thailand

On Tuesday, my younger brother came back from his Thailand Trip. I was elated to have him back finally after two-week of hiatus. He bought many yummy goodies which mainly consists of junk food and other stuff such as T-shirts.

This is the Peanuts Coffee Flavour Coated in a bottle. I had a good time munching it away.

Other than food stuff, he bought me a Recycling Bag. I thought the design of the bag looks really cool without being so cliche.

And he gave me an Elephant Handphone Pouch. Kinda cute.

Then for the next few days, I began to crave for tibits. First, I decided to eat my Meji's Dippy (S$1.50) which Jo bought for me two weeks ago. I waited for this day to eat as I was down with a flu previously. Thus, I couldn't eat my Meiji's Dippy. But it's ok. Good things come from those who wait.

Meiji's Dippy is another version of its sister's brand, Meiji's Yan Yan but the former is so much nicer than the latter. The moment I dipped my chocolate stick into the strawberry jam, I am already won over. The strawberry jam is filled with real strawberry bits and it has the real strawberry taste. The more I eat, the more I want it.

Second, I bought a packet of Caramel Corn (S$2) from Daiso Mart at Plaza Singapura. I would always buy a packet of Caramel Corn whenever I pay my visit to Daiso. It has become one of my favourite hangouts since all the stuff are sold at S$2 each. How good is that?

There are many flavoured of Caramel Corn and one of them is Coffee Flavoured. But I still love the original version - Sweet Caramel Corn.


No comments: