Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Revamping my food blog


Dear readers,

I have decided to revamp my food blog and giving it an entire new look and title. I know it may sounds cheesy or nonsensical. But there is a story behind the change. It all started last Sunday when a friend of mine, Pheb was talking to me about blogs and as we were discussing halfway through our conversation, I started to talk about 5 loaves and 2 fish (John 6). All of the sudden, I said, "Hey, perhaps, I should change my blog title to 5 loaves and 2 fish. And she replied, "Why not?"

Since then, I thought to myself and wondered if I should change my blog title yet with the contents remaining intact. After much consideration, I finally put my foot down and made a decision to change the blog title and give it a new look.

But I will still continue to write about the food that I ate along the way. I hope you will enjoy the food posts.

Cheers,
Munchie The Foodie

No comments: