Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Dinner, Burger, Seah Street Deli and More - Part II


After a scrumptious meal last night, I had something different for lunch today. I bought a packet of chicken rice from Five Star Hainanese Chicken Rice Shop which is located near my place. I always ordered Roast Chicken (Breast) Rice (S$3.50) and today was no exception.


The chicken (breast) meat- Well, as you know, chicken breast is often lauded as 'saw-dust' meat which it's dry and unpleasant to eat. But I really enjoy eating chicken breast for my chicken rice meal.


The rice - The food sample for all Asians. The rice was not too bad but I would prefer the rice to be more fragrant and garlicky.


The sauce - Chilli and Dark Sauce. I would pour the dark sauce over my rice and mix it up before I eat. Heavenly! The chilli is the highlight for this meal because it is spicy! Awesome!

What can I say?

No comments: