Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Birthday

10/12/08, Wed - On my birthday, I headed down to Liang's Court to get my birthday cake. Despite the fact that I wasn't in the best of mood, I still insisted on going out to take a breather rather than cooping myself at home. There wasn't any crowd when I went to the shopping mall to shop for my birthday cake.

I wanted to get something nice and light for my parents especially my mother as she doesn't like sweet and rich stuff. Even though there were only two bakery shops, I bought a Mango Cheesecake (S$17.80) from a Japanese Cheesecake Shop (sorry, forgot to ask for the namecard!)

My mother tried and she agreed that the cake was light and wasn't too rich for her liking, compared to other cheesecakes.

My birthday was a pretty much hush and low-key affair as I felt that it is unnecessary to celebrate my birthday in a lavish way.

No comments: