Friday, December 5, 2008

Supper at Mr Bean's Cafe

27/11/08, Thursday - Two of my good friends, Zoe and Ellie came over to my school to render support on the production which I was working on and it was good to see them again after we last met each other a few months back.

After watching the three hours performance and waiting painstakingly for me, we went over to Mr Bean's Cafe at Selegie Road for supper and destress. Initially we wanted to have our supper at other places, however, most of the cafes and eateries were closed by then. Thus, we went to Mr Bean's Cafe.

As we were hungry, we ordered a Platter (sorry, I forgot the name of the dish!) which consists of Prawns, Vegetarian Spring Rolls, Chicken Wings and Calamari. It costs less than S$10. Since I didn't bring my camera along, this photo was taken from Zoe's beloved camera.

Funnily, the three of us had our supper at this same place six months ago and it was also after a performance. Perhaps, we have an affinity with this place.

Mr Bean's Cafe is located at 30 Selegie Road, Singapore 188351.

No comments: