Thursday, December 4, 2008

My Dad's Birthday

8/11/08, Saturday - That particular day was my dad's birthday and strange enough, it was also the day where I almost couldn't wake up from my bed due to exhaustion. My cousin, Yi, her mum and my two other aunts came over in the evening to share this special day with my dad and without me knowing, they were chatting happily in the dinning room. I was actually awoke by their chattering.

We went over to Five Star Hainanese Chicken Rice Restaurant to have my dad's birthday dinner. We ordered the usual plate of Roast and Steamed chicken as my dad prefer the latter while I prefer the former.

Apart from ordering my favourite spicy Kangkong dish, we tried out this Scallop Dish (S$8, medium) and Hometown Tofu dish (S$8, medium).


The Scallop dish wasn't too bad although I still prefer Kangkong. As for the Hometown Tofu, it was still good, just like how we tried during our previous visit.

Throughout the dinner, I was staring into space as I was really tired and I felt like I could sleep on the table as well. Tsk tsk.

No comments: